Loader (3rd shift)
Loader will help process and receive store orders to load trucks for morning delivery. Hours of operation are 10pm to 6:30am, Sunday through Thursday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets.
• Load trucks for morning delivery.
• Manage work production so trucks are ready to go out on time and in good order.
• Keep communication and information updated to minimize disruption.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• One to two years of 3rd shift warehouse experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
• Must assure work is done in a timely manner and safety and security procedures are followed.
• Must pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
• Must regularly lift and or move 75lbs or more.
• Must possess outstanding communication skills with an Ability to converse, read & write in English.
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-pace environment.