Temporary Part Time Bookkeeper/Accounting Clerk
- General labor to fill water bottles and empty food containers.
- Cleaning cages that will require you to handle small animals.
- Dishwashing dirty items from the cages.
- Must be able to lift 50 lb bags of feed.
Any needed osha equipment is onsite, can not be allergic to animals, must be able to handle animal odor for food and waste.
Resume and Interview
Summer Help, installing tv and speakers, needs experience with drills and saws, assisting techs on the install, lifting and loading 50-100lbs, climbing 8-10 ft ladder, some overnights, working 7am-6pm as the job needs depending on the drive, pay $11-15 doe
To unload incoming freight, verify quantity and quality, and label and locate all products.
- Perform housekeeping tasks in all production & distribution areas.
- Assists in overall building & grounds maintenance
- 1-2 years experience in receiving/material handling and 1 year forklift experience.
- Lifting upto 50lbs
Part Time Cleaner/Janitor * various locations must have transportation * must be flexible with schedule * available days and nights
Part Time Cleaner/Janitor
Various locations must have transportation
Must be flexible with schedule -
Available days and nights
Must have cell phone and valid NY DL.
Must have reliable car, will be travelling to mutiple locations to clean.
Basic janitorial work.Cleaner -
Need an individual to perform general cleaning duties as well as floor cleaning on a variety of surfaces. Work includes: sweeping, dust mopping, wet mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, window cleaning, and trash removal.
Work may be in retail and office type locations as well as residential homes. We need someone who is dependable, professional, detail oriented and willing to grow with our company. Applicant must have reliable transportation and cell phone and be available for early morning or evening shifts.
Background check required
Work week is 1st & 2nd shift
Admin Assistant - Part Time
- To answer/forward incoming calls and welcome all guests. Provide administrative and clerical support as needed by department.
- High level confidentiality required.
- Affirmatively acts within the responsibility of the position to maintain and promote membership and support others as needed.
- Answer/forward all incoming lines for all organizations and either answer member's question or transfer accordingly.
- Perform clerical duties, including customer service & accounts receivable.
- Process monthly Industry Advancement Program checks and deposits.
- Process daily health, dental and operations deposits.
- Respond to member companies inquires into group discount programs in an appropriate way including: answering questions, sending information and/or forms.
- Collection calls and follow up for any delinquent accounts and report any delinquencies accordingly.
- Prepare and send monthly statements for blueprint, cellular and printing services.
- Prepare and send invoices for cellular & printing services.
- Go to the bank as needed to make deposits.
- Opening and distributing mail daily.
- Manage yearly Scholarship Awards & Craftsmanship Awards.
- Responsible for any mailings.
- Responsible for classroom, kitchen and large conference rooms
- High level math consistent with degree or experience
- High level interpersonal skill for constant interaction with employees and member companies.
- Moderate level computer proficiency in windows, word and excel.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining organized throughout the day.
9am – 3:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch, or 8:30am – 3 PM, or something different to meet the needs of the candidate. Approximately 30 hours a week.
Part Time Office Assistant/Warehouse worker - 20 hour per week
Office Assistant/Warehouse worker - Part Time 20 hours 4 days per week
Hours - 7:30 am – 1 pm. Looking for someone flexible with the schedule
Must have strong computer skills
Solid Customer Service skills
Pleasant Phone Personality
General Office - filing
20% percent of the new hires work will be in the warehouse
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Production Workers Needed - All Shifts
Production Workers Needed - All Shifts
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th shifts available (Day, Evenings, Nights and Weekends)
General Labor - Factory work Must have Manufacturing and Production Experience
Experience working in manufacturing/production, attention to detail
This company is a world leader in the manufacture of nickel base structural superalloy powder and provides all of the powder superalloy used in today's commercial, military and space engines.
1st shift 7 am - 3:30 pm - Monday -Friday
2nd shift, 3pm - 11:15pm - Monday-Friday
3rd shift, 11 pm - 7:15 am - Monday-Friday
4th shift, 7 am - 7 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday - work 36 hours get paid for 40 hours
5th shift, 7 pm - 7 am Friday, Saturday, Sunday - work 36 hours get paid for 40 hours
Must have Steel Toe Boots
Basic Math evaluation
Must have a good attendance record
Must have strong communication skills
Must be able to work overtime when required
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. independently
Must be able to wear a respirator
Must have strong mechanical aptitude
Must have solid work history
Must have work references
Must have High School diploma or equivalent
Must be US citizen Must be able to show a birth certificate, naturalization papers or a passport
Part Time Food Service Worker
Food Service Worker - Temp to Hire
Part-time position; 30 hours per week.
Work schedule is 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Responsible for “prep” work, set up, serving and clean up.
Retrieve stock and other manual work as related to Food Service program.
• Ability to bend and lift, stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to follow verbal/written instructions (menus, recipes, etc.) as it relates to Food Service.
Assist in food preparation as necessary.
Flexibility needed to meet program and service needs
High School Diploma/Equivalency Diploma preferred.
- Basic food service experience required.
Branch Banking Representative
Branch Banking Representative
Must have banking background.
To grow both new and existing retail and business banking relationships through the sale of the banks products and services.
To retain existing relationships.
To follow the sales disciplines that enhance the overall customer experience.
To be proactive in carrying out sales activities that expand customer relationships.
To achieve sales outcomes that support the annual Retail Banking Business Plan.
To identify customer needs that require referrals across business lines.
To maintain working relationships with business partners that can assist in satisfying those needs.
To be knowledgeable of the features and benefits of retail and business banking products and services.
To provide all customers with an exceptional level of customer service, responding to questions and concerns in a timely and accurate manner.
Demonstrate care and accuracy in the completion of documentation for all banking transactions.
Follow bank policies and procedures and abide by regulations and compliance requirements required of the BBR position.
Must possess knowledge of all applicable consumer compliance regulations.
_*_To follow the prescribed disciplines that enhance the overall customer experience
Demonstrating readiness for the customer – workstation, etc.
Setting the tone for the customer meeting by standing, making eye contact, smiling, greeting the customer, obtaining the customer’s name, using the name, giving a business card and offering the customer a seat before engaging in a non-banking conversation
Ask transition questions to determine how the customer chose to come to the Bank, Where they currently bank and what products and services they use at other financial institutions as well as how they work, likes and dislikes, etc.
Evaluate the customer’s needs through use of open-ended questions that will assist in determining the customer’s needs. Be an active listener.
Based on the needs identified, present the benefits of the product(s) and services you have determined will meet the customer’s needs with a focus on convenience, costs, service, and security
Proceed with closing the sale
Follow up by adhering to the steps in the onboarding process based on the following prescribed schedule
To be proactive in carrying out sales activities that provide useful information to our existing customer base and assist in the overall attainment of sales goals for both the individual and the branch.Examples of Outbound calling and/or Direct Mail efforts:
Customer retention efforts at the time of requests to close – maintaining appropriate open/close ratio
Achieve core deposit unit goals and growth of checking portfolio balancesAchieve production goals for home equity and consumer loansPromote ADK credit cardCross sell debit cards, online banking and e-statementsRefer to mortgage, small business and AFS when there is a customer need to be satisfied across business linesPromote the sale of savings and money market accounts to new and existing customersConduct outbound calling as a proactive activity in increasing sales resultsConduct retention efforts during all requests for account closings
Establish strong working relationships with business partners and COIs who will participate in reciprocal referral activities between the branch and other business units.
Service:Build rapport and trust with customers through friendly, reliable, informative and energetic interactions.Provide customers with an exceptional level of service, responding to questions and concerns in a timely and accurate manner.
Safety and Soundness:Adhere to requirements for submitting complete CIP records.Adhere to obtaining all items being requested on checklists for consumer and home equity closings.Adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements.Utilize written policies and procedures for processing transactions required in the BBR position
Deliver both written and verbal communications in a professional manner. Consider the impact non-verbal communications can have on delivery of a message. Utilize tools available to insure the accuracy of communications (ex: spellcheck). Be an active listener when meeting with customers, identifying the needs disclosed throughout the interaction.
Community:Participate in bank sponsored events in the community.
Required to attend or participate in necessary compliance training, including but not limited to BSA, Security, Information Technology, OFAC, Privacy and applicable BVS courses.
1 – 2 years of Retail Sales Experience preferably in a financial institution.
Ability to effectively articulate in a clear and concise manner whether in written or verbal format while exercising professionalism and courtesy at all times.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency