Bulk Oil Production Workers, 2nd shift, 2pm to 10:30pm
Guarantee the availability of oil, and provide the correct oils and blends to production lines in a timely manner
- Give directions in positioning trucks and railcars for unloading to the corresponding tanks. Sample accordingly the incoming containers and request from QA the information about where to pump the oil into.
- Hook unloading hoses and pipes to truck and railroad cars. Open pipe valves and starts pumping oil into tanks.
- Start pumps and agitators to transfer and mix specified amounts of oils in batching tanks.
- Control equipment in oil packing plant to load and unload bulk oils and vinegars and blend oils according to formula, recipes or instructions.
- Dump bags of diatomaceous earth into blend and pump mixture through filter to remove impurities
- Drive a forklift and transport pallets with Drums and Totes
- Record-keeping of all oil transfers. Weigh incoming trucks, flexis and isotanks before and after loading/unloading. Collect the corresponding paperwork
- Keep the equipment (fittings, hoses, tanks, floors, etc.) clean and sanitized
- Responsible to adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 Years in production
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and write in English
- Strong team player
- Work outside in the elements
- Drug test
No keywords were found.